Dr Alexander Seton-Browne (Sandy)
MB ChB MRCPsych. FRANZCP
Dr Sandy Seton-Browne is a Consultant Adolescent and Youth Psychiatrist who works with young people and their families from aged 12 to 25.
He has over thirty years’ experience in this field. Trained in the United Kingdom and worked in the NHS for thirty years before moving to Western Australia ten years ago, he has worked in in-patient, out-patient, and community settings.
He likes to take a collaborative approach to assessing the needs of his patients and to develop a personalised treatment and management plan based on a thorough assessment of their symptoms and needs.
Dr. Sandy takes a trauma informed approach to his work and works well with members of the LGBTQI+ community.
Areas of expertise
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Treatment planning
- Psychopharmacology when this is indicated
- Complex case advise and management
What he does not offer
- Work for the courts
- ASD assessments (But I am happy to see patients on the spectrum who have mental health problems)